Better Society Awards
- We won the Accountancy Company of the Year award for the third time in 2017
- We won the award for Accountancy Company of the Year in 2016 and were also shorlisted in the Pro bono category
- Sayer Vincent won the 2015 award for Accountancy Company of the Year in recognition of the extra services we provide to our charity clients that go beyond the paid-for services
- We were delighted to have been voted in the top two for charity expertise in the 2018 survey.
- We were delighted to came out on top for expertise in the charity sector and in the top 5 for overall service in the 2017 survey.
- We achieved perfect 100% results in 2015 for our charity expertise and commitment to the voluntary sector! Many thanks to all of our clients who took the time to complete the survey.
- We were shortlisted in the Advisory Provider of the Year category in 2016 & 2017.
- Sayer Vincent were shortlisted for the 2015 award for Consultancy of the Year
- We were shortlisted in the Medium Practice of the Year award category for 2016
- We were shortlisted in the Most Socially Responsible Practice category for the 2016 British Accountancy Awards
- Sayer Vincent were highly commended in the Independent Firm of the Year – Greater London award category 2015
- We have made the shortlist in the Mid-tier Firm of the Year category in the 2018 awards
Association Excellence Awards
Our ‘Inspiring Financial Leadership’ training course run in partnership with Cass CCE and CFG was shortlisted in the Association Excellence Awards Best Training category.
Charity Finance Magazine Audit Survey
Charity Times Award
Practice Excellence Awards
British Accountancy Awards