We are here and ready for our clients!
17 March 2020
Here’s how we will be working following the government’s advice to work from home.
We are continuing to provide as near as possible to a normal service albeit with a home working team.
- You can email or call your audit manager and partner in the usual way. Our switchboard will continue as normal.
- You can also contact us by email email@example.com
Delivering your audit and advice services:
- We have plans in place to continue with audits via remote working
- All our staff have laptops, and with the Sharefile facility, we will be able to carry out your audit at a distance
- We’ll get in touch with your finance team re forthcoming audit bookings to put plans in place for how the work can be delivered
- We can continue to liaise with you through the audit process via phone or video conferencing
- We will keep this part of the website updated
- We will also announce any significant changes via Twitter (@sayervincent)
- We will also be developing guidance for our clients and will post these via Twitter