Charity fundraising seminar
Wednesday 18 March 2020 – London
What is it about?
This seminar will provide a comprehensive overview of the tax and legal implications of charity fundraising activities with commercial organisations. The advice and information will be practical, and the training will be interactive to encourage discussion and shared learning with other delegates.
What will be covered?
- A review of key corporate fundraising relationships;
- Examination of legal and contractual risks inherent in commercial partnerships, professional fundraiser agreements, donations agreements, charity of the year agreements and grant arrangements;
- Fundraising Regulator developments;
- The tax planning issues to be aware of and tax implications of the above activities
Breakfast will be provided
- 09:00 Arrival and registration
- 09:30 Start
- 11:30 Q&A, summary and closing remarks
Why should you attend?
If you are a senior fundraiser or director of fundraising, or an in-house lawyer within a charitable organisation, this an opportunity to explore fundraising arrangements and key risks and/or remind yourselves of the core legal principles involved. We will provide clarity on tax positions and assistance in thinking about how to value logo licensing.
The seminar is suitable for those working in:
- Charity governance
- Fundraising teams
- Charity in-house legal teams
The event will provide delegates with a great opportunity to mingle with a variety of organisations and people from diverse backgrounds, all coming together to exchange their views.
- Natalie Barbosa, Senior Associate – Anthony Collins Solicitors
- Helen Elliott, Partner – Sayer Vincent
- Dominic Curran, Partner – Anthony Collins Solicitors
For full details of this seminar and to book your place, please click here.
If you have any further queries or questions regarding this seminar or bookings, please contact Anthony Collins Solicitors directly at firstname.lastname@example.org