Our current round of trainee recruitment is now open!
To apply for the role of trainee accountant, you will need to complete our application form online. Only applications made using our application form will be accepted.
If you have any problems applying via this method due to any disability, please email email@example.com to discuss an alternative method of application, or alternatively call 020 7841 6360 and ask to speak to the HR Co-ordinator
You may wish to draft some sections of your application offline and then copy and paste them into your online application form. These sections all require a longer answer, up to a maximum of 200 words for each point listed below:
- Tell us more about why you would like to become a Chartered Accountant and why you have selected the ACA qualification specifically
- Tell us more about why you would like to work for Sayer Vincent and solely with charities and other not-for-profit/social purpose organisations
- Talk us through one of your greatest achievements to date. What did you do to achieve this and what personal attributes did you demonstrate? (this can be a personal, academic or professional achievement)
- Thinking of the personal attributes you have just described, how will those (attributes) make you a successful candidate as an ACA trainee?
- Talk us through a time when you have faced a setback. What were the circumstances and what did you do to overcome it? (this can be a personal, academic or professional experience)
- Talk us through a time when your role contributed to the success of a team: what was the situation, what did you do and what was the outcome?
Top tips for completing the application
- It is vital that you complete the application form as fully as possible. We cannot make any assumptions about your qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills or abilities. We will make decisions about whether you meet our academic requirements and about shortlisting based solely on the content of your application form.
- It is also essential that you stick to the word limits where these are defined within the application form. Word limits are set so that we give every candidate an equal chance to explain their experiences to us. Information given beyond the prescribed word limits may be disregarded.
- You will want to leave enough time to be able to check through your application before submitting it
Our closing date for applications is Sunday 17 October, however applications will be reviewed throughout the period. Any applications received after this deadline will not be eligible for review in connection with our selection days taking place from 1 to 11 November 2021.