The Charity Accountants’ two day online annual conference is back, supporting attendees to lead, impact and inspire!
This year’s conference programme includes inspiring and motivational speakers, emphasising the importance of financial leadership in the charity sector. The sessions and panel discussions will provide valuable insights and information on the latest trends, best practices, and innovations in charity finance. Attendees can gain new knowledge that can enhance their financial management skills and contribute to the success of your organisation.
Over the two days the conference will cover:
- Tax updates
- Impact reporting
- Avoiding burnout and improving wellbeing
- Charity law and governance
- High-performing teams and strategies for success
- Risk and reserves
- And many other essential topics!
What is included in the price?
Attendance to the conference over two days, including keynote sessions, panel discussions, breakout sessions and breakout talks.
You will also have access to the post-conference hub, which will consist of:
- Recordings of the opening and closing keynote sessions
- Recorded breakout talks (longer breakout sessions are more interactive and will not be recorded)
- Access to breakout sessions presentations and handouts
- Certificate of attendance for CPD hours