Sayer Vincent provides consultancy and audit services to charities and social enterprises; working with your teams to help your charity to achieve its strategic objectives.
As well as the audit and advisory services described in the sections alongside, we can provide estimates to help you with your charity merger, to undertake an investigation, review your governance or improve the way your support functions work.
We also have a large team of experienced trainers and can provide tailored training to your trustees, managers and staff. Find out more about this in the section on In-house training.
Subscribe to advice and support service
As part of our commitment to the charity sector, we have developed a new service to help smaller charities cope with new accounting regulations, move to SORP 2015, charity tax, VAT, Gift Aid and other compliance issues. This is a special offer to charities below the audit threshold, and we will accept the first 100 applications.
For an annual subscription of just £500 plus VAT, you can get rapid responses to queries from an expert by phone or email. In addition, as a client of Sayer Vincent you receive all the normal benefits:
- Free attendance at Sayer Vincent seminars and training courses
- SORP 2015 accounting templates in Excel with guidance notes and SORP 2015 checklist
- Discounts on some other training courses run by Charity Finance Group and others
- 15% discount on The Complete Charity VAT Handbook
- Other special offers which will be announced from time to time
- Monthly newsletter by email to as many people as you like
Click here to download a flyer with full details of the subscription service.
Please fill in the form below if you would like to register your interest and we will give you a call to discuss further: