Level 7 Apprenticeships are equivalent to a Master’s degree and offers a programme that will develop the finance professionals that our changing world demands.
The apprenticeship allows you to earn while you learn. With the help and guidance of our professional training partner First Intuition, you will be supported to achieve the globally recognised ACA qualification via an apprenticeship.
Why apprenticeships and why do Sayer Vincent partner with First Intuition?
- Structured support and guidance for each apprentice’s wider development.
- First Intuition have been rated Outstanding for apprenticeship provision by Ofsted
- Face to face classroom courses for the 15 professional exams of the ACA
- Face to face Impact Skills development days, allowing development of key skills such as project management and leadership.
- Quarterly support and guidance form your dedicated learning coach, allowing reflection on what you have done and setting clear objectives. There is a structure to your learning and development that will provide the framework for you to develop into being the best chartered accountant you can be.
- Online learning dashboard, providing support to learning throughout the apprenticeship
- The FI centre is located in Fitzrovia, a convenient location in central London.