We’ve a bit to catch up on – so we have a bumper edition of the SV newsletter including court decisions on Kids Company and sleep-ins, Charity Commission updates and the latest tax news. We also have an important announcement on Charity Accountants’ Conference 2021…
April 2021 features: –
- Kids Company – trustees cleared by High Court
- Government responds to Law Commission report
- Charities battle seismic shift in cybercrime
- Sleep-ins – the final decision is in
- VAT partial exemption and COVID-19
- Free regular update on charity tax issues
- SV made simple guides update!
- Four things charities need to know about financial sanctions
- Charity Commission – 5 minute guides
- SV Events & Training update – 2021 programme – book your place!
- Charity Accountants’ Conference 2021 – Save the date!
- Charity reporting – can viability be based on 2020’s performance?