This month we have updates on CC8, submitting annual returns, fundraising best practice AND we catch up with SV alum Lewis Kershaw who is now Financial Accounting Manager at the Natural History Museum! Finally, our webinar programme for the rest of the year is now live and available for bookings via our website…
June 2023 features:
- What we’ve been saying:
- Changes in defined benefit pension scheme valuations
- Updated CC8
- Digital fundraising in the modern non-profit: Governance
- Remote working in the not for profit sector
- Annual return 2023 guidance
- Where are they now? – SV alum Lewis Kershaw
- Fundraising best practice
- Free online workshop: Introduction to GrantNav for Charities
- Your non-profit organisation – fit for the future!
- Charity Accountants’ Online Conference 2023 – save the date!
- SV events & training 2023 – autumn webinar programme
- Trustee vacancies