As things gradually start to return to something closer to normality – our client Lymphoma Action recently featured in Civil Society talking about their plans to return to the office. We have a link to that as well as all the latest finance news from the charity sector…
May 2021 features: –
- Impact of COVID-19 on the charity sector
- Cyber crime continues to rise
- Homeworking allowance 2021/22
- Gift aid on unclaimed refunds and loans
- What our clients are up to – Lymphoma Action
- What our clients are up to – SafeLives
- Charity Accountants’ Conference 2021 – Save the date!
- SV Events & Training update – 2021 programme – book your place!
- Changing your accounting system?
- Recruiting trustees
- Automatic filing extensions come to an end
- Holding on-line board meetings
- Charities could save millions after UK Supreme Court VAT ruling