We may process your personal data for purposes necessary for the performance of our contract with you or our clients, and to comply with our legal obligations. This may include processing your personal data where you are a trustee, employee, subcontractor, supplier, member, donor or customer of our client.
We may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data. This includes processing for business development, administrative and management purposes.
Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are processing your data.
Situations in which we may use your personal data
We may use your personal data in order to:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us
- Carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between our clients and us, where you may be a trustee, employee, subcontractor, supplier, member, donor or customer of our client
- Provide you with information related to our services and our events and activities that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, provided we have a legitimate interest to do so or you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- Seek your thoughts and opinions about our services, where we have a legitimate interest to do
- Notify you about any changes to our services
In some circumstances we may anonymise the personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use it without further notice to you.
We may also process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with this notice, where we are legally required or permitted to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
When assessing what retention period is appropriate for your personal data, we take into consideration the requirements of our business and the services provided, any statutory or legal obligations and the purposes for which we originally collected the personal data.
Change of purpose
Where we need to use your personal data for a reason other than the purpose for which we originally collected it, we will only do so where that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your data for a new purpose we will notify you and communicate our lawful basis for this new processing.