Welcome to our website!
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
If you have any questions about this website, please contact us via email@example.com
Sayer Vincent LLP (“Sayer Vincent”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours”) is an audit and advisory firm with a social purpose. Established over 30 years ago we provide a full range of audit, assurance, tax and consultancy services targeted exclusively at charities and other social purpose organisations. We are registered in England and Wales as a limited liability partnership under number OC390403. Our registered office is at Invicta House, 108-114 Golden Lane, London, EC1Y 0TL.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any technical content is correct at the time it was published but inevitably legal changes, case law and new financial reporting standards will change. You are therefore advised to check any particular actions you plan to take with the appropriate authority before committing yourself. No responsibility is accepted by the authors for reliance placed on the content of this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These terms were last updated February 2022